Hidden Shores Cottage- Sleeps 8
Book Your Stay Today!
Don’t forget anyone!
For an instant quote, enter your dates and number of guests in the form below.
If your dates are not available, request to be put on our waiting list!
Introducing Hidden Shores Cottage, a fully renovated lakefront property located in Door County, between Algoma and Sturgeon Bay, right on Lake Michigan. Experience the ultimate getaway for family vacations, group trips, romantic retreats, fishing adventures, or any vacation you can dream of! Hidden Shores offers seclusion, privacy, and exciting amenities.
Accommodating up to 8 guests with 5 beds, Hidden Shores is both infant, child, and dog friendly. The cottage features 2 bedrooms, a common area with three pull-out beds, a full bathroom, and an outdoor shower for warm seasons. Enjoy breathtaking views of the lake and lush greenery from the gorgeous 3-seasons room. The spotless kitchen is equipped with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A laundry area is also available. As an exclusive feature, we provide an Adventure Shed stocked with kayaks, bikes, outdoor games, fishing gear, and more.
Warm up by the cozy fireplace inside or gather around the firepit in the backyard. The cottage caters to kids with books, games, a high chair, and a pack ‘n play. Ample outdoor seating on the deck and near the fireplace is provided, along with a grilling station featuring a propane grill, charcoal grill, and tripod grill for outdoor cooking. Hidden Shores is conveniently located near downtown Algoma and just a 15-minute drive to downtown Sturgeon Bay, offering breweries, wineries, eateries, and shopping. However, with its secluded privacy, stunning lake views, and access to Door County, you may not want to leave the cottage once you arrive. Hidden Shores is the perfect retreat for those seeking tranquility, beauty, and a memorable experience in Door County.
With lush greenery and 100 feet of private lakefront, Hidden Shores provides a secluded escape while still being near the incredible attractions of Door County. Explore breweries, wineries, restaurants, state and county parks, beaches, shopping, museums, art galleries, and more. Whether you seek relaxation or adventure, Hidden Shores is the ideal accommodation for your next vacation.
For a full description of the property, please read below.
– Sleeps 8 guests with 5 beds: Two bedrooms with queen-size beds and three pull-out couches. The main living room features a full-sized pull-out couch, and the 3-seasons room offers two pull-out couches (one queen and one full) during the summer months. We also provide a pack ‘n play, child air mattress with side protectors, and a queen-sized air mattress. High-quality linens, quilts, and pillows are included for all beds.
– One full-size bathroom with a stand-up shower, plus an outdoor shower for the warmer months. Bath towels are provided.
– Onsite full-size washer and dryer for your convenience. Some laundry detergent is provided.
– Fully equipped with brand new stainless steel appliances (no dishwasher), granite countertops, and all the necessary cookware and utensils. Includes pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, cooking utensils, baby utensils and cups, high chair, toaster, microwave, crock pot, baking sheets, and more. Everything you need to prepare fabulous meals at the cabin.
– Stocked coffee bar with regular and Keurig machines, coffee grounds, pods, sugars, creamers, and teas.
– Relax on the comfortable sectional couch and armchairs by the warm wood-burning fireplace. Additional sleeping space is available with a pull-out couch.
3 Seasons Room:
– A rustic and renovated room with modern touches, the 3-seasons room is a highlight of your trip. Enjoy the windows that convert to a screened-in porch, allowing you to listen to nature and the waves while keeping bugs away. With cedar walls, brand new glass, and screens, you can enjoy the space regardless of the weather. The room features two couches that can be converted into beds for additional summer sleeping arrangements. Please note that the 3-seasons room is not heated. A collection of over 100 DVDs is available for cozy movie nights with views of Lake Michigan.
The Adventure Shed:
– We offer a wide range of adventure amenities for free, including 4 kayaks, a canoe, 8 bikes, helmets, life jackets, 8 fishing poles with gear, a dartboard, multiple strollers and wagons, 2 golf club sets, outdoor games (volleyball, spike-ball, badminton, bags set, washers, bocce ball), lacrosse sticks, kites, soccer balls, frisbees, footballs, and more.
– Enjoy a private yard with two decks, plenty of outdoor seating and dining areas, a fire pit, a charcoal grill, a gas grill (coals not provided, and tank monitoring not included), and 100 feet of private waterfront access. Launch the kayaks and indulge in fishing.
– We provide Viasat high-speed internet, but please note that due to the secluded location, the connection can be spotty. High speeds are not guaranteed.
– We are delighted to offer a pack ‘n play, high chair, kids/baby cups, bowls, plates, utensils, and baby monitors.
– We provide dog crates, dog beds, leashes, stakes, toys, bowls, and more for your furry friends. A dog fee of $50/day per dog applies, and the fees will be added after you book.
– A firepit is available for your enjoyment, along with chairs and lawn chairs. Firewood is not provided but can be purchased from nearby locations or delivered to the cottage.
Hidden Shores Cottage is truly on the door steps of Door County plus close to Algoma! We are a short drive away from the destination locations your group is looking for!
14 minutes from to Sturgeon Bay
1 mile from Wienke’s Farm Market and the original Renard’s Cheese
3 miles from Ahnapee Brewery
4 miles from Von Steihl Winery (and a dozen more wineries in Door Co.)
5 miles to City of Algoma Marina and WORLD-CLASS Fishing Charters
20 minutes to Potawatomi State Park which has incredible hiking and sandy beaches
45 minutes to Peninsula State Park and Downtown Fish Creek
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
1. Kids/baby supplies. Please read the section above for more info
2. Pet supplies. Please read section above for more info
3. Dish soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash
4. A starter of toilet paper, paper towel, and garbage bags
5. FREE WIFI & ROKU TV
6. Laundry soap & dryer sheets
7. Life jackets and helmets
8. Towels and linens
9. Coffee, tea, sugar, mini creamers
WHAT WE *DO NOT* PROVIDE:
2. We do not monitor the gas tanks for the grill
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
1. PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval by management and at $50 a day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members.
2. The three seasons room is not heated.
3. Security deposit of $500 is required. An email will be sent after you book where you can input your information. This is a “hold.” We do not take any money out of your account, there is a hold placed 1 day before you arrive and released after your stay if no damages are done to the property and house rules are followed.
4. No refunds of any kind will be issued due to things outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding.
5. The WIFI has been very fast and reliable. However, we are in the country so spottiness can occur.
6. Absolutely no unauthorized guests or going over the occupancy limits. Sorry, no exceptions.
7. We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable.
“Hidden Shores Cottage” in Door County is managed by Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC and takes no liability for damage caused by you or your guests. Or local, state, or federal violations caused by your party. Hidden Shores Cottage is registered with the Door County Tourism Zone.
- ROKU TVs
- Air conditioning
- Wood fireplace
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Hand soap
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Garbage bags
- Paper towel
- Toilet paper
- Wood fireplace
- Stocked coffee bar
- Pots & pans
- Serving utensils
- Cutlery, plates, bowls and cups for 8
- Kids/baby utensils
- Three seasons room
- ROKU TVs
- Huge DVD collection
- Board games
- Books/reading material
- Stocked coffee bar
- Wood burning fireplace
- Pack ‘n play
- High chair
- Baby monitors
- Kids toys
- Kids books
- Kid/baby utensils
- Doo-doo bags
- Gas and charcoal grills
- Private deck and patio
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor dining set
- Outdoor seating
- Helmets of all sizes
- Life jackets of all sizes
- Outdoor games
- Dart board
- Fishing gear
- Ice hockey gear
- Ice fishing gear
- Snow shoes
- Snow toys