The Little Yellow Cottage- Sleeps 6
Book Your Stay Today!
Don’t forget anyone!
For an instant quote, enter your dates and number of guests in the form below.
If your dates are not available, request to be put on our waiting list!
Located in the heart of downtown Fish Creek, when you stay at Little Yellow – you can walk to all the amazing shops, restaurants, breweries, and bars! Right next door to Wild Tomato and across the street from Not Licked Yet. Also, just steps away from Peninsula State Park. Bring the bikes and kayaks out!
**Now offering WINTER ADVENTURE ITEMS! Snow Shoes + Poles of all sizes, sleds, ice fishing gear (poles, hand auger, tip tips, line), sleds, ice hockey gear, snow ball makers, and snow castle makers)**
-Two cozy bedrooms with queen sizes beds, plus a full size sleeper sofa. We also provide a large pack ‘n play for the kiddos. Comfortably sleeps 4 adults + 2 kids. We don’t recommend booking for 6 adults as the space is small!
-The swimming pool is a heated in-ground pool and is fenced-in with multiple patio chairs to utilize. It is a SHARED pool with 7 other cottages in our subdivision. But not open to the public. The pool is open from June 10th to September 5th typically -subject to change.
-Relax around the firepit. Firewood is not provided. Little Yellow Cottage has a 100 acre public woods behind our property so it is in the heart of Door County but you still have privacy. We provide a propane grill, too! While there are two tanks onsite we do not monitor the gas. You can bring the tanks to fill or exchange at your will to nearby gas stations.
-We are happy to offer a pack ‘n play plus kids & baby bowls, cups, and utensils
-Bring fido! Prior approval and payment of pet fee after you book required. We offer a crate, dog bed, bowls, a leash, and an outside tie up for your convenience!
LOCATION: Easy access to everything Fish Creek and Door County has to offer including hiking, biking, golf, water sports, shopping, & festivals.
– Located across the street from the entrance to Peninsula State Park!
– 2 minutes to Fish Creek Public Beach – 9462 Hwy 42, Fish Creek, WI
– 3 minutes to Lautenbach’s Winery – 9197 WI-42, Fish Creek, WI
– 3 minutes to Fish Creek Scenic Boat Tours – 9448 Spruce St, Fish Creek, WI
– 6 minutes to Peninsula State Park Golf Course – 9890 Shore Rd, Ephraim, WI
WINTER ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
1. Amazing ice fishing all along the bay side and Peninsula State Park.
2. Teresa K. Highlander Community Ice Rink
3. Tons of hiking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing trails at Peninsula State Park
4. FREE sledding at 17th hole of Peninsula State Park golf course (9462 Shore Rd, Fish Creek, WI 54212)
- ROKU TV
- Air conditioning
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Hand soap
- Dish soap
- Garbage bags
- Paper towel
- Toilet paper
- Clothes hangers
- Stocked coffee bar
- Pots & pans
- Serving utensils
- Cutlery, plates, bowls and cups for 6
- Kids/baby utensils
- Multiple ROKU TVs
- Books/reading material
- Stocked coffee bar
- Kids toys and games
- Pack ‘n play
- Kids toys
- Kids books
- Kid/baby utensils
- Doo-doo bags
- Private side yard
- Gas and charcoal grills
- Outdoor seating
- (1) Car kayak carrier
- Helmets of all sizes
- Life jackets of all sizes
- Outdoor games
- Golf gear
- Fishing gear
- Ice hockey gear
- Ice fishing gear
- Snow shoes
- Snow toys